Follow billgraziano on Twitter

Consulting

SQL Server

Pictures from PASS Europe

I'm in Germany for the PASS conference this week.  We all went out to a bar in downtown Dusseldorf called Zum Schiffer (or something like that).  I snapped a few pictures and wanted to get them posted for the group.

PASS Europe-0463 PASS Europe-0466 PASS Europe-0464

The first from left to right is Klaus, Bob Ward, myself, Todd Robinson and Johann.

The middle picture ... well, I knew all the names last night.  We'll give it a try ... from left to right Robert, Hendrick, Mark, (the one I can't remember), Ronald, Charley Hanania (one of the volunteers organizing the event), myself, Hilmer, Steve and Marcus.  All I can say to all of you is "Cheers!".

I only know a few of the people in the last picture.  Allan Mitchell is on the left smiling at the camera.  Next to him is Rebecca.  In the back right corner is Wayne Snyder and his wife.  I'll try to post some pictures of the actual conference soon.

Update

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Here's the last social picture.  (Probably.)  This was from Wednesday night after the conference.  From left to right are Allan, Andre's friend from the Netherlands whose name I can't remember, Todd, Rebecca, me, Andre and Chuck.  A great night with way too much wine!  Then our cab driver decided he was Michael Schumacher on the drive home.  Thanks to Rebecca for bringing her camera as I'd forgotten mine.

Print | posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 2:52 AM |

# re: Pictures from PASS Europe

Cheers from The Netherlands (I just returned home the conference).

Hendrick on the middle picture
4/16/2008 1:23 PM | Hendrik-Jan

# re: Pictures from PASS Europe

Cheers to you too. You remembered the names pretty good. I remember Colorado, Nebraska, Missouri and Oklahoma. The one in the middle is harder though. I hope someone is willing to play your game with me, here in my pub.
4/16/2008 2:30 PM | Mark Giesen

# re: Pictures from PASS Europe

Bill, you put the WRONG picture on your blog. My face doesn't show... ;-)
PASS was Great and Fun but the german beer ... don't talk me about it. Maybe next time they can organize it in Belgium and we can all go for a belgian beer(the best). Then you will really know how it feels to be drunk

Maybe a question for you americans.. Is Brussels a capital or a country? hihihi

Grtz

From belgium

Curly
4/17/2008 2:06 PM | Steve

# re: Pictures from PASS Europe

Good job Bill, on placing the photos and remembering our names..
And on your session as well.. you definitely deserve some candy man!

Cheers,
Ronald
4/17/2008 3:54 PM | Ronald

# re: Pictures from PASS Europe

Cheers from Chicago, Bill! To you, and to everybody -- PASS was great, as was my first visit to Germany! I look forward to the next one.
4/19/2008 8:02 AM | Rebecca