I use Yahoo's mail service since 1996. But today i doscovered a new thing that made me laugh for half an hour.
You have to use their ajax-ifed beta version. Click Compose and start clicking on the subject button.
It auto generates the subject line.
Here are some examples:
- LipSmack heartAttack girlie girl in a pink sleep sack
- How to Comb Your Curly Hair
- Is your coffee table decaff?
- Your earrings would make a great fishing lure!
- Quote me as saying I was misquoted.
- RE: four and twenty blackbirds baked in a pie
- Thank god and Greyhound she's gone
- Scratch golfer finds ball in poison oak
- rotating platinum pants
- My favorite color is Vanna White
this is just simply hilarious! :))
I guess this is what spammers also use for their subject lines. :))