To end the year on a good note this release adds support for SQL Server 2011 (Denali) CTP1 and fixes a few bugs.
Because of the new SSMS shell in SQL 2011 CTP1 the SSMS Tools Pack 1.9.4 doesn't have regions and debug sections functionality for now.
The fixed bugs are:
- A bug that prevented to create insert statements for a database
- A bug that didn't script commas as decimal points correctly for non US settings.
- A bug with searching through grid results.
- A threading bug that sometimes happened when saving Window Content History.
- A bug with Window Connection Coloring throwing an error on startup if a server colors was undefined.
- A bug with changing shortcuts in SSMS for various features.
You can download the new version 1.9.4 here.