Understanding SQL Server Security and What You Can Do

Here are a couple of good reads. I will add to the list as I find something interesting. Don't hesitate to add your own via comments. The links are ordered according to my impression, first link being the best read.

1. I don't read blogs or articles that often, my skills are basically from experience and troubleshooting, so believe me when I say that this link is a must read.

2. Ever wonder which ports you can and should not restrict? Wonder no more

3. How about that new service in 2005? De-mystifying SQLBrowser

4. How to make unwanted access to SQL Server 2005 by an OS admin more difficult.

Print | posted on Thursday, November 22, 2007 6:04 PM

# re: Understanding SQL Server Security and What You Can Do

Left by Justin at 12/21/2007 3:13 PM
Gravatar Take a look at this eweek article. They describe a new tool for managing sql server permissions. I think it's a pretty solid way of securing sql server. With viewing the sum of permissions and easy permissions assigning you can keep security on the necessary level.

# re: Understanding SQL Server Security and What You Can Do

Left by Justin at 12/21/2007 3:13 PM

# re: Understanding SQL Server Security and What You Can Do

Left by fur boots at 10/5/2010 3:02 PM
Gravatar The links are ordered according to my impression, first link being the best read.

# re: Understanding SQL Server Security and What You Can Do

Left by snow boots for women at 10/9/2010 8:23 AM
Gravatar I don't read blogs or articles that often, my skills are basically from experience and troubleshooting, so believe me when I say that this link is a must read.

# re: Understanding SQL Server Security and What You Can Do

Left by north face jackets on sale at 10/24/2010 10:06 PM
Gravatar How to make unwanted access to SQL Server 2005 by an OS admin more difficult.

womens snow boots | columbia sportswear outlet | cheap mac makeup | the north face jackets

# re: Understanding SQL Server Security and What You Can Do

Left by nrerr at 12/25/2010 6:23 AM
Gravatar Online shopping for Garment Bags from a great selection of Clothing & more at everyday low prices.Garment Bags for everyday discount prices on Overstock.com! $2.95 shipping and product reviews on Rolling Garment Bags, Fabric Garment Bags, garment bag Sep 27, 2009 I love everything about this moisturizer from it's light weight texture to the smell of white peaches, heightened by citrus fruits, Although you may be using a female moisturizer to aid in vaginal dryness, you will find that they also work female moisturize Natural approaches to eye care, &eye diseases. Alternative treatment options for glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts &more.When it comes to beauty the eyes have it. Simple healthy tips and tricks for your eyes. dark circles, makeup removers and more. eyes care Eye Shadow. Highly-pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. For application of eye shadow to the lid area. This brush has a US$22.50 Find all your favorite eyeshadow brands and colors at Sephora. We feature many of the top eye shadow brands available. eye shadow Sears offers a variety of refrigerators from top brands, including Kenmore, GE, Bosch, and more.Shop for refrigerators at BestBuy.com - and get a high-quality refrigerator in the size and style you want. From side-by-side models to wine coolers and refrigerator