Joe Webb

Musing and observations about SQL Server, other technogies, and sometimes just life in general

This blog has moved!

Click here for the new location.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Search this Blog

About me

SQL Server 2000: when were the statistics updated?

Although much of the prefacing information about the query optimizer's use of statistics to determine the best way to resolve a query are applicable to SQL Server 2000 and 2005, the script that I included in my last post to determine that last time that the statistics were updated was specific to SQL Server 2005. The sys.indexes view does not exist in the prior version of SQL Server.

I've updated, or rather backdated, the script to work with SQL Server 2000. (It still works under SQL Server 2005).

SELECT
,i.name ASC

Enjoy!

Joe

kick it on DotNetKicks.com

Print | posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 5:35 PM |

# re: SQL Server 2000: when were the statistics updated?

Thanks Very much Joe. It was very use full to me.
3/28/2009 10:39 AM | Srinivas DOnavalli

Thanks very much....
6/1/2009 5:58 AM | hari

Thanks ... very usefull
6/4/2010 11:21 AM | raghav

snow boots | columbia jackets | mac makeup | the north face outlet
10/20/2010 2:16 AM | snow boots for women

# re: SQL Server 2000: when were the statistics updated?

This super video converter for mac is developed by Emicsoft Studio, it is currently the best video converter running under Mac os x, comparied by isqunite, Visualhub and other Video Converter for Mac Free vide under simple video editing function embedded, support Even Thought This video converter for mac is a shareware, it's unregistered version have very little limitation only a samll water mark
10/26/2010 1:44 AM | hanly

# re: SQL Server 2000: when were the statistics updated?

MBT shoes clearance| snow boots for women | columbia jackets | mac makeup | the north face outlet
10/26/2010 12:29 PM | furry boots

# re: SQL Server 2000: when were the statistics updated?

Thanks, you know some installation is working in 2000 and your ascript is very usefull
12/28/2010 6:15 PM | Osmar

# re: SQL Server 2000: when were the statistics updated?

thank you this was very useful script info.

tattoo shirts que viva tattoo machine review
2/11/2011 11:17 PM | hynas

Very Useful
5/31/2012 8:04 AM | Kirra

# re: SQL Server 2000: when were the statistics updated?

Thanks very much as well. Very useful and helpful.
6/21/2012 1:35 PM | rpgivpgmr

Very very Good Query
8/21/2012 2:46 PM | Pinakin

# re: SQL Server 2000: when were the statistics updated?

Thanks much..it helped me much
9/5/2012 2:50 AM | chinni