After a long while I've finally managed to create a release version. I've also added some cool new features.
It is completely free and has no expiration date like the prior beta versions.
I've also changed the RSS feed to Feedburner to which you can subscribe to at: http://feeds.feedburner.com/SsmsToolsPack
If you're subscribed to the old feed please change it.
In SSMS Tools Pack 1.0 you can find these features:
- Uppercase/Lowercase keywords:
Set all keywords to uppercase or lowercase letters. Custom keywords can be added.
- Run one script on multiple databases:
Run selected or full window text on selected databases on the currently connected server.
- Copy execution plan bitmaps to clipboard:
Copy selected or all execution plans to a bitmap that is saved on the clipboard.
- Search Results in Grid Mode and Execution Plans:
Find all occurrences of your search string in the execution plans or in the results in datagrid mode.
- Generate Insert statements for a single table, the whole database or current resultsets in grids:
Generate insert statement from your data.
- Query Execution History (Soft Source Control):
Save all executed queries to file or database and easily find them.
- Text document Regions and Debug sections:
Add Regions and Debug section in your scripts to ease development experience.
- Running custom scripts from Object explorer's Context menu:
Speedy execution of custom scripts from Object Explorer's context menus.
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) stored procedure generation:
Generate Customizable CRUD stored procedures for all tables in your database.
- New query template:
Create a template that is shown when creating a new query window.
Currently supported SQL Server Management Studio versions are:
SQL Server Management Studio 2008 CTP
SQL Server Management Studio 2005
SQL Server Management Studio 2005 Express
Hope you enjoy it!
And if you're feeling extra generous there's always PayPal. :)