These are actual, unedited SQLTeam post subjects that you also might find in a dating forum:
- Checking for Date Conflict - How to identify those tell-tale signs that your date isn't going well; bringing your laptop along doesn't usually help
- Problem with relationships - Usually this is the result of not being able to identify date conflicts
- Pickup Rate based on effective date - Be sure that all payment rates and the definition of “effective” are agreed upon before picking up your date.
- Check whether a relationship already exists !!! - Very important !
- Finding first date within fields - A beginner's guide to finding that first date, for those of us with limited dating options living in the more rural areas of the country
- Get relationship via SQL - This almost never works; I don't think that even MySQL will help you out here!
- Having a relationship with oneself - We'll let this one speak for itself.
- Many-to-many relationship - how best to implement? - Sort of the opposite of the previous approach; keep in mind that Jerry Seinfield warns you'll need to grow a mustache and buy lots of lotions and new curtains to be one of these guys.
- Searching Dates - This can be important; otherwise you might end up with Vanishing data and relationships .
- not in clause with date function – I'm not sure what this one even means, but for some reason I found it funny.
- Enforcing One-To-(finite #) relationship - For those of us with, uh, “extra-friendly” significant others. “Honey, we don't have to be exclusive, but can you at least limit your other relationships to a finite number?”
- Discussing VB and/or MS Access in a Programming Forum
- Top 10 Things I Hate About SQL Server
- SQLTeam Dating Advice !
- Dear DBA ….
- Real Programmers don't need to write test applications!
joey de jesus
|re: SQLTeam Dating Advice !
@kate JoneS. Oh my! are you a part of the joke?